Recycling is one of the most important things we can do to protect the environment and keep our communities clean and sustainable. It’s a simple but effective way to reduce waste and conserve natural resources. Recycling not only reduces the amount of waste in landfills, but it also conserves energy and reduces pollution. By recycling, we can help preserve our planet for future generations.
GreenZone is a company that is committed to making recycling easy and rewarding. We have created a circular economy that gives value back to the people by rewarding them with GZX, a limited supply digital asset with only 1 billion ever created and currently only 987,730,236 left due to it being a deflationary asset. By participating in GreenZone’s recycling program, you can earn GZX for every piece of material that you recycle.
On May 20th, GreenZone will be sponsoring a clean up event in partnership with RGV fishing area & waterway cleanup. The event will be a get success, with many volunteers coming out to help keep Brownsville clean and sustainable. GreenZone donated 2 million GZX to sponsor the event, and those that chose to accept will receive an even split share of the 2 million GZX.
For more information about the event please visit RGV fishing area & waterway cleanup facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/groups/RGVFAWC/
If you participated in the event and accepted the GZX reward, you will need to set up a wallet to start earning GZX from recycling. Here are three wallets that you can use:
- Xumm wallet: XUMM is a non-custodial client (wallet) for the XRP Ledger, with superpowers. XUMM allows you to interact with the XRP Ledger and 3rd party tools while keeping your keys super safe. Follow these steps to set up your wallet (You will need 12 XRP for this process) :
- Download the Xumm wallet from the app store
- Create an account
- Send 10 XRP to activate your account
- Set up a trustline for GZX using this link ( Each trustline cost 2 XRP to set the trustline): https://xrpl.services/?currency=GZX&issuer=rNgsoCk6mjBq5jcqitBpg1gdfYhKajXsM2&limit=1000000000
- WanWallet: WanWallet is a wallet for Wanchain, a blockchain that allows for cross-chain communication between different blockchains. Follow these steps to set up your wallet:
You do not need WanChain tokens to activate your wallet
- Download the WanWallet from the app store
- Create an account
- Add GZX on Wanchain: 0xbD4191828AEFF23Fb9E0249A5AE583a4B9425e49
- Globiance: Globiance is a regulated bank and crypto exchange that is ideal for those who are new to crypto. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to https://globiance.com/
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Fill out the registration form and submit it
- Verify your email address and phone number
- Set up 2-factor authentication
- Complete your KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Click Deposit GZX
For Cold Storage devices D’Cent Wallet can store GZX on Ethereum, XRP ,XDC,BNB, Tron
Other Exchanges and wallets
Recycling is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect the environment and keep our communities clean and sustainable. By participating in GreenZone’s recycling program and accepting GZX rewards, you are not only doing your part to protect the environment, but you are also helping to create a circular economy that gives value back to the people.